1. Value – One price buys you accommodations, entertainment, dining, and more.
2. Romance – Secluded beaches, in-suite dining on a balcony overlooking the ocean, and spa services for 2 are just some of the romantic pursuits available.
3. Cuisine – Tantalize your taste buds with gourmet fare that showcases exotic ingredients, old standbys like pizza and ice cream, or spa cuisine for a healthy alternative. Depending on your mood, dine in a traditional ballroom setting, a small bistro, or a casual eatery.
4. Variety – With over 150 distinctive ships, 1800 ports of call, and an unbelievable array of places to see and things to do, there is a perfect cruise for you. For even more choices, consider either a pre or post land tour.
5. Activities – Fill your days with sightseeing, sport activities, cultural lectures, educational tours led by naturalists and historians, or simply lounge by the pool and relax. At night, enjoy dance extravaganzas, musical reviews, gaming, or a quiet evening gazing at the stars.
6. Simplicity – Don’t come back from your vacation needing a vacation! Planning a cruise is simple; your CLIA-affiliated travel agency can handle all of the details. Once you’re on board, nearly all expenses are prepaid…talk about hassle-free!
7. New Horizons – Fall asleep in one destination and awake in a new horizon…and you only have to unpack and pack once.
8. Family – Families love cruising. Children’s programs, kid friendly menus and tours of the ship will keep your children happy, while affording you some well-deserved time alone.
9. Pampering – Regardless of your budget, all cruise lines pamper their guests with first-class service around the clock.
10. Satisfaction – It’s a fact that cruises have a higher percentage of satisfied customers than any other vacation experience.